Mystery Story Submission Criteria
- Mystery stories must be between 10,000 – 12,000 words
- Story must have a unique mystery involved (does not have to be a murder)
- There should be multiple directions to the story to secure the mystery.
- All stories should be properly edited for presentation and should leave the participants, initially, with many unanswered questions
- Conclusions to the mystery should be included but separateSubmit your short mystery stories to:
Submit your short mystery stories to:
View some titles & read synopsis’ of stories already in the MysMinds library